All Inventiv web-based products include the capability to submit feedback, typically with a “Give Feedback” button near the top right corner of every screen. Additionally, Inventiv provides email-based support to all users via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Certain plains include additional communication channels, such as video conferencing or screen sharing to diagnose issues with your account or product integration. In these instances, a video conference or screen sharing session can be scheduled by emailing email@example.com. Users subscribed to plans that include these additional channels receive priority over Inventiv’s standard email- or Critic-based support. Otherwise, requests will be handled in the order in which they are submitted.
Inventiv support is available during the hours of 9am – 5pm for the Central (UTC-6) time zone. While typical response times may be much faster, email requests may not receive a response for one to two business days.
Included in Support
- Incident support, including identifying and troubleshooting problems in the system
- Root cause analysis
- Assistance with issues during installation
- Assistance with issues during upgrades
- Identifying and creating needed bug reports
- Guidance around implementation and configuration
- Integration guidance with other Inventiv products
Not Included in Support
- Customers without a valid maintenance agreement
- End of Life, Beta, Release Candidate, or Development releases
- Customized versions of Inventiv products, where the original product code has been modified
- Development questions or requests
- Third-party application integrations or third-party plugins
- Support for end-users
- Product training
- Communication in languages other than English
- Professional services, such as performance tuning, capacity planning, or installation services
If you need this kind of assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for premium support options.
- Inventiv will help with workarounds and bug reporting
- Critical bugs will generally be fixed in the next maintenance release
- Non-critical bugs will be scheduled according to a variety of considerations
- Critical priority is defined as: “production application down or major malfunction causing business revenue loss or high numbers of staff unable to perform their normal functions.” This includes security issues.